A Software Architect & Engineering leader with 19+ years of experience in Engineering Leadership, Software Development-Delivery, Cloud Architecture, Cloud Governance, Cloud-based Infrastructure, DevOps.
Developed a couple of large-scale enterprise multi-tenant cloud-native SAAS services for end-to-end management and monitoring millions of Hotel TV, Digital Signage devices.
Strong hands-on full-stack development experience of cloud-native SaaS using Java, Spring Boot, RDBMS, NoSQL, ECS, SQS, Kafka, Cassandra, Angular, DevOps, etc.
- A tenacious, customer-focused & hands-on technical leader with 19+ years of experience in Software development.
- ~15+ years of Extensive experience in Software Product development and Lead a Team of full stack development which includes cloud architecture, design, data engineering, frontend, backend, Data pipeline, CI/CD, DevOps.
- Extensive experience of Migration of Legacy Application system to Cloud based SaaS Service using re-architecture, refactor and re-develop.
- ~10+ years of experience in Engineering leadership like Hiring, Coaching, Mentorship, Team building, Performance Review, Feedback, Engineering, Delivery management, Problem Solving, Operations, Collaboration with Global teams.
Programming and Development Stacks
Cloud Architecture style like Micro-services, Big Data, Big Compute, Event-Driven, N-Tire, etc., and related design patterns for Data Management, Design, and Implementation, Messaging, Management and Monitoring, Performance and Scalability, Resiliency and Security.
AWS Services S3, EC2, ECS, Managed Kubernetes, Managed Elastic Search, SNS, SES, SQS, Elastic Cache, AWS IoT, Lambda, ALBs, Cost Optimization, Cloud front Infrastructure, AWS CDK
Enterprise Tools and DevOps
JIRA, Confluence, Salesforce, Slack, WordPress, GitHub, Perforce, Jenkins, Docker, SRE Opensource Tools
Resource Management, Performance Review, Conflict Management, Skill enhancement, Planning, and Feedback.
UKG (Kronos Solutions India PVT LTD)
Sr. ARCHITECT (Jan. 2022 ~ PRESENT)
Working on cloud bases SaaS project.
SAMSUNG RESEARCH INSTITUTE – DELHI – Noida & Suwon (South Korea)
STAFF ENGINEER II (General Manager) – (Jun. 2007 – Dec. 2021)
Leading Enterprise Platform Cloud Service Part for Signage and Hotel TV products which includes Solution Development, Support, and Operation. Engineering Management, hands-on in coding, responsible for Architecture and design, development, DevOps, performance tuning, and Support of product.
Some of my latest projects in Samsung are given below.
- LYNK CLOUD Solution
LYNK Cloud is a Central cloud-based multi-tenant solution for the Hospitality domain. LYNK Cloud provides a highly scalable, highly available SaaS-based solution for remote device management, Web-Based content management, and a recommendation system to boost hotel revenue (advertisement-based).
Live in https://samsunglynk.com/
Team Size: 8 in India and 5 in Samsung China
- Reduced the cost of System by 30%
- New Revenue model for Hotelier to boost their 30%+ revenue with Advertising
- Full Business insight of Hotel Services available runtime
- Full Compatibility of backward all Samsung Hotel TV since 2012
- Highly Optimized Content Management System using WordPress VIP Platform
- Samsung Pro Service Solution
Samsung Pro Service Solution is a cloud-based multi-tenant solution for the Signage product line. This solution supports Order creation, Billing management, Invoice management, and payment gateway for billing and settlement of Samsung customers for Samsung MagicINFO signage products.
Team Size: 5
- Reduced the cost of System by 40%
- Highly Optimized billing processing system for all payment
- Full Business Insight for customer as well as Samsung
- MagicINFO Insight and Pro Service NOC
MagicINFO Insight is a service to provide sales insight by collecting sales data and mapping is to advertisements played on Signage devices. Pro Service NOC is an AWS cloud-based NOC service to monitor a large set of MagicINFO Servers (Upto 1000 servers) and Digital Signage Devices (up to 1 million devices). This service has one Vision AI module for automatic monitoring of large displays and LED walls using IP camera live streams. This service also provides deep insight for operations to our customers as well as to R&D teams.
- Using sales insight customers are enabled to calibrate their advertisement, timing and offers to increase their sales.
- Reduced Human based network operations monitoring cost by 70-80%
HCL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED – Noida
SENIOR DEVELOPER – (DEC. 2005 – JUN 2007)
Designed and developed applications using Asp.net, C# for Sales Automation.
Trisoft Systems – Noida
SENIOR DEVELOPER – (APR. 2005 – DEC 2005)
Worked on epos system for Hutch (Vodafone), changed all crystal reports to Asp.net and C# based reports.
STG International Ltd – New Delhi
Programmer Analyst – (MAR. 2004 – APR 2005)
Worked on ERP for office automation.
Prosoft Automation and Education – Bhopal
Programmer Analyst – (JUL. 2002 – FEB 2004)
Developed core banking software for Cooperative banks using VB6, Oracle 8i, and Crystal Reports.